What is a Performance Partnership?
- Outcomes Oriented – Collaboratively identify impactful outcomes based on financial, operational, and/or clinical goals
- Cultural Alignment – Both organisations co-resource and align on an approach and measurement of the outcome
- Shared Value Creation – All parties realise meaningful value creation that is aligned to achieving the strategic goals – or our fees are waived
What are the benefits?
- Providing better patient outcomes
- Activating a new business/care model
- Reducing healthcare costs
- Driving innovation and change
- Optimising current systems and staff
We believe we can back your visions by forming a genuine partnership, where we align our people, resources, innovation and more to empower you to achieve your goals and beyond.
Performance Partnership Characteristics
- Partnerships are aligned to client outcomes that are an organisational priority
- Non-traditional fee and risk structures are utilised to link payment directly to outcome achievement
- Partnerships can leverage the full scope of GE’s capabilities – consulting, finance, equipment, service, digital – and beyond to achieve transformational change
- Most partnerships are longer-term - typically 5-10 years - to ensure success and sustainability
- Mutual and meaningful value creation for all parties
We’re breaking from tradition and stretching the boundaries of genuine partnerships by taking on risk and committing to achieving YOUR organisation’s goals.